Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Blog design and thinking about summer

I hope you all like my new Blog design Ashton did a wonderful job! I was thinking about what i'm going to do this summer and boy am I going to be busy! I might be volunteering at a camp called Mystic Mountain by helping out with horses and teaching kids how to ride. One week when I don't have to work My family might be going to Myrtle Beach to meet up w/ some familys that went to China w/ my parents. I am SO excited because i'll get to hang out w/ Ashton!!!!!
(this is a picture of Ashton) On july 19th I will be 15 so i have a LOT of things to do this summer! I almost forgot HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!! Or as I should call it Single's Awareness Day :)! lol!!!!!

2 comments:

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Thanks for putting that picture of me on there!!I could have done w/o!! lol


I can't wait to see you at the beach!! It will be SO much fun!!

I hope you like your new blog design! Email me sometime...... Sounds like your busy!! :o)

<3 Ashton

Lilly's Sissy said...

that is so cute! Welcome to blogger!