Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Whats been going on

Hello Everybody!!!! Well I have to say Meighan is SO stubborn when we go to pick her up she gets all limp and fussy. Not much has been going on here tommorow before 8 (to early for me) i'm going to the doctor for my physical I need one for soccer and cheerleading. I found out that my school PA Cyber has a myspace page so I created one and it's so much fun because I get to meet other kids from my classes! I also found out that there are way more Karas, Karahs ect. out there than I thought amzing because I thought Kara was an unpopular name. Well I better go get ready for bed I don't want to be cranky tomorrow when I go to the doctors office.

1 comment:

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Haha!! Sounds like fun!! :o) You have to tell us about the soccer and Cheer leading! Also we need pics Meighan!!! Can't wait to see some!! :o)