Friday, March 7, 2008

Party

Ok I know this is late but I didn't have time to put the pictures on.












my family














our friends the Raymonds











me, my mom and Meighan













me and my mei mei

The party was SO much fun me and my friend linnae had a great time dancing we did the Chicken dance and some other dances. My parents enjoyed meeting new people and talking to friends. The little kids got to watch a puppet show and listen to a book. It was a wonderful night, but it would have been even better if the Rice family could have been their. Just in case you were wondering I did NOT get my hair permed it is still straight a few people asked me at the party.

1 comment:

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Hey Kara:
We miss y'all so much!! Meighan is so big and looks so sweet!!
I LOVE your hair it looks GREAT!! I wish we could have been there-
Email me sometime!! You have GOT to talk your parents in to moving down here!!! I would totally love it!! In the words of Sharpay "That would be FABULOUS!!" lol
Hope you and your family are doing well!! We so need to get together-
Are y'all coming to the beach??
Well email me and we can talk about it!! (Or call)

<3,
~Ashton~