Monday, March 24, 2008

Soccer



I started soccer and I thought I would tell you guys how its been going. I have learned many things like how to run while making the ball move. The coolest thing I have learned so far is how to use the tip of my hair line to hit the ball! It takes a LOT of practice to learn how to do that and it also hurts if you hit it wrong like when I was practicing it hit my nose! OUCH!!!!!!!! I am kind of suffering from a cold or maybe my allergies are kicking in. I have good/ bad news. My dads job has been very unsure meaning the family card buisness is going down the toilet :( but the good news is because of that we are kind of talking about moving down south to South Carolina! A bunch of people that travled to china w/ my family live in that area! Check out these pictures!













Very rare parrot flowers



they are SO amazing!!!!!

4 comments:

forever sisters said...

I forgot to put that they are from Thailand. It is also a protected species and so it's NOT allowed to be exported.

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Kool pix!! Now we just need some of Meighan!! Hope to talk to ya soon

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

I can not wait until y'all get to come down!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited--

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

I NEEEEEEED Updates on Meighan!!!!! lol Counting down the days until we see y'all- keep working w/ Meighan on her y'all's lol