Friday, March 7, 2008

Wish me luck!

Our community theater is having auditions for cinderella and I think High School Musical also. I'm going to audition and that means singing in front of people which i'm NOT good at. I'm going crazy thinking of the songs I can sing and i'm trying to choose one. My 2 cousins are going to be auditioning also so i'll have some support. Jillian is doing Peter Pan right now she is tinkerbell. I went to the play last night and they were both SO cute! Ellie is an indian in the play. In one of the scenes tinkerbell has to drink poison (not really) and when she was dying (again not really) it was just so funny watching her and after Peter Pan had us clap to bring tink back to life she did a back handspring! I just think it's SO amazing to see my 7 year old cousin doing all kinds of tumbling!!!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

You will knock 'em dead!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Good Luck Kara!! I agree with your mom You will Knock 'em dead!!! haha Sing songs that are fun but show your voice!! (i should know it took me forever to decide my songs on gettys idol!!)