Thursday, May 1, 2008

farewell

Well I hate to say this. . . Dorothy is dead. Last night when I was at the mall w/ my mom and sister we were having LOTS of fun. I got a cute outfit from Aeropostale we even went to Baskin Robins for ice cream (they were selling it for 31 cents). When we were coming home we forgot completely about Dorothy! When we came home she wasn't floating on the top she was down on the bottom:(. After Meighan went to bed we had a little funeral. We only had her for about a week. My family is NOT good w/ fish they ALWAYS die basically as soon as we get them! So my mom might go back to Wal-Mart to get another fish for 28 cents!

2 comments:

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

AWWWW I am SO sorry to hear about Dorothy!!! Man fish for 28 cents!!! REALLY CHEAP!!!! Hope you can get a Dorothy 2

1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Kara:
\I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! We only have 2 days!!!!!! YAY!!! I so can't wait see ya soon!!!!