Sunday, August 31, 2008

I thought I would tell you guys how things are going. Today at church I saw Josh. we invited him to sit with us but he asked me to . . . . . . . . . .(building suspense). . . . . . . . . . .walk with him and go see his frineds. lol. we were all talking together for a while then Andy Kerr came over and talked to us. He is one of our funniest pastors from our church. After he left we started talking again during this whole time josh is not standing near me and goofing off (that's what he does best). Then the service started up and I tried to find my mom. I looked around and saw josh wanting to come sit with me (awwwwwwwwww that was the best part) but he couldn't some guy I don't know was sitting next to me (thanks a LOT mr.). My next game is tuesday with warren. Thursday is our next home game. I'm going to see if Josh can come to it.

No comments: