Sunday, September 21, 2008

ChuckE Cheese's

I haven't been to Chucke Cheese's in FOREVER!!!!! We went there after one of my games we were right in Erie and we had cupons so we thought we should go! I am a lot better at the games now that I'm much older, mature . . . well lets just face it more competitive! I beat my own father at a game their!!!! (doin a happy dance right now) There were a couple games that I wasn't good at but most of them I was pretty good at. Like ski balls boy do I love that game!!!! I got very in touch w/ my inner child that night! Meighan liked Chucke as long as he more like her (the person that was chucke was a girl) stayed away from her she loved him! HAHAHA we thought It would be good to get her ready for Disney by seeing a character. Here is some info about Disney.
Were we are staying: Coronado Springs (it has a Mexican theme, Hola chicka!)
When: the week before x-mas (What were we thinking!)
What I look forward to the most: getting to practice my spanish! riding space mountain, possibly getting picked as the lucky family of the day!!!! click here to take the virtual tour! The pool area is AMAZING!!!!! It is SO huge!!! Well I better go!

2 comments:

Patti said...

so...ya'll went to chuck e cheese without me!!
Aunt Petey

Kell Bell said...

Hey Kara!! Ya, Linnae's last name is Raymond. She told me about you from church and I saw your blog. Your little sister Meighan is adorable!! Well anyways, I'm Linnae's best friend at school. Do you wanna be friends on Blogger? That would be cool. Well bye! =]