Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prayers Needed

Hey you guys I need you to pray for me. One night after practice I had to go rescue the dog from a pine tree and when I let her loose she ran for the door and the rope we have her hooked up to was behind me and before I could move the rope got me and left a nasty and painful rope burn. It still hurts like crazy, but it's getting better. Every once in a while my leg goes numb and my mom thinks It got a nerve. I also need you to pray that I feel better I've been having a runny nose and a sore throat. I don't want to get sick right now so please pray that I get better.

3 comments:

Kell Bell said...

Oh my gosh, I' feel terrible for you Kara. Hopefully you'll feel better really soon! Or now would be good. xD Anyways, I'm praying for you. =]

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Praying for you.....

Patti said...

OOUUCCHH!!!! That happened to me, too. Stupid Dogs. My stupid dog did it to me too...hugs and prayers Kara~

Luv~Aunt Petey